Others

Bio-Safe understands when your home or business is affected by fire, smoke and water damage. Protecting personal property and valued business assets is our environment. Bio-Safe has been in business since 1984 serving homeowners for more than 25 years.

Fire, smoke and water damage can be overwhelming. These disasters leave behind soot, debris, odors and mold. Our technology removes these hazards effectively and proficiently. Bio-Safe has the only technology that is university tested to remove smoke, mildew, mold and soot.
Our people are specialists. Each team member is thoroughly trained to clean and restore buildings damaged by fire, smoke and water.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *